Broadsword uses agile methods and a collaborative and iterative approach to help our clients implement sustainable process improvement.
- agileCMMI – Broadsword’s branded methodology helps our clients achieve continuous performance improvement. Learn more.
- Agile and Scrum Training – Broadsword helps organizations master agile values, methods, and techniques through world-class training, workshops, and consulting. Learn more.
- Agile Appraisals – Broadsword’s unique agile and Scrum appraisals provide an independent, quantitative assessment to verify the strengths and weaknesses of a company’s implementation of agile values, methods and tools – a critical factor in understanding whether a company is getting the return on investment it desires. Learn more.
- Agile Coaching – Our experienced CSMs and CSPOs provide agile coaching and mentoring for your teams.
- Agile Transformation – Are you CMMI ML2 or ML3 and want to adopt Agile methods? Our experienced consultants can help with our AgileCMMI methodology.
What is Agile?
Agile is a set of values along with a collection of methods and techniques for managing and delivering any type of project. Agile emphasizes iterative and incremental development, daily collaboration with the customer, and the use of cross-functional teams to build working software in time-boxed sprints and releases. Learn more.
Broadsword applies agile values, methods and techniques along with other approaches, including CMMI and Organizational Change Management, to create lasting performance innovation.
For more information about agile, contact Broadsword.