Broadsword provides a full range of solutions to help you become – and remain – a great company. With recognized thought leadership and an unsurpassed understanding of the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), Broadsword offers SCAMPI appraisals, CMMI training and CMMI consulting.
- SCAMPI A, B, and C Appraisals – Broadsword makes appraisals easier for you. We’re an SEI and CMMI Institute Partner licensed to perform all classes of SCAMPI Appraisals for CMMI-DEV and CMMI-SVC. Learn more.
- CMMI Training – Broadsword offers many of the CMMI Institute Authorized courses including “Introduction to CMMI,” “CMMI Maturity Level Two for Practitioners,” and “SCAMPI Appraisal Team Training.” But that’s just the beginning. We offer more than twenty training, mentoring, and webinar programs customized to meet your specific needs.
- agileCMMI – Broadsword’s unique approach applies an incremental and iterative methodology designed to help build processes and deploy them in a structured environment. Broadsword helps you work incrementally to get what you really need: Greater clarity, better results and a faster journey toward continuous process improvement.
- CMMI Consulting – Broadsword’s consulting team helps you do what you do, better. With an unsurpassed depth and breadth of experience, they can help clarify strategic issues at the executive level, guide you in the design of your process architecture, and help you prepare for your SCAMPI ML2 or ML3 appraisal. Learn more.
- CMMIxs – Designed specifically for the “extra-small” company, CMMIxs takes advantage of virtual tools that are perfect for small, collaborative teams that want to rapidly improve performance and adopt CMMI. Available as a monthly subscription service, CMMIxs may be just what you need if your company has fewer than twenty-five employees. Learn more.
What is CMMI?
The Capability Maturity Model Integration, or CMMI, is a process model that clearly defines what an organization should do to promote behaviors that lead to improved performance. With five “Maturity Levels” or three “Capability Levels,” the CMMI defines the most important elements that are required to build great products, or deliver great services, and wraps them all up in a comprehensive model.
The CMMI also helps us identify and achieve measurable business goals, build better products, keep customers happier, and ensure that we are working as efficiently as possible.
For more information about CMMI, contact Broadsword.