So you’re a CMMI Maturity Level 2 or Level 3 organization that’s hindered by a poor integration of CMMI, ISO/TS and Auto SPICE …
- Is miscommunication leading to a widening gap between the "ISO/TS side of the business" (management) and the "CMMI and Auto SPICE side of the business" (engineering)?
- Are you tired of wasting effort by doubling your work – i.e., doing your work in one tool and reporting in another?
- Are you struggling to improve requirements churn and volatility, meet schedule and budget, and perform the work you do every day?
It doesn’t have to be this way. Broadsword utilizes its proven AgileCMMI method to help organizations in the automotive industry get the most out the frameworks and methodologies they use to do their work, helping them understand how to combine them innovatively for greater results.
Here’s how an investment in a Multi-Model Improvement pays off for you:
- Streamline and Strengthen the Way You Do Business
- Get Visibility into Every Aspect of the Business
- Eliminate Duplication and Overlap in Reporting
- Attract and Retain Top Employees
- Prevent Losing Business and Intellectual Capital to Competitors
Take the first step to aligning ISO/TS, CMMI and Auto SPICE and having better quality products and greater customer satisfaction. Focus on the fact that, for it to be effective, multi-model improvement must be about the transformation of the culture of your company. It’s about improving and changing the way your company behaves, so that you can improve performance, build stronger products and have happier customers.
Contact us to get started with Multi-Model Improvement.