High Performing Companies. Process Innovation. Agile. Performance Improvement. Organizational Change Management. You have heard the words and you know you need to do something to improve performance. But where do you start? Our speakers will teach you how to achieve real performance improvement and help you move from vision to tangible results.
Our speakers share practical ideas and critical improvement concepts with you and your team. Each hands-on workshop is tailored for your company to achieve the results you are looking for.
What to expect
Our presentations and workshops are entertaining, relevant, action-oriented and interactive. Our goal is to make each event a valuable and enjoyable experience.
When you ask Broadsword to speak, we don’t just lecture. We create an interactive learning experience that results in actionable outcomes. Our keynote speeches, workshops and executive briefings are delivered in an entertaining and informative manner.
We start by asking a few initial questions about your company and what you want to achieve. From there, we tailor our presentation and workshop to entertain and engage.
Jeff Dalton is a CMMI Institute Lead Appraiser and Technology Executive that brings decades of real-world Product Development and IT operations experience to his keynote presentations. He is a popular conference and event speaker who has appeared as a Keynote Speaker at The PMI Symposium 2015, The CMMI Global Congress 2015, QUEST 2014, SEPG: The CMMI Conference 2014, The International Conference on CMMI (Lima, Peru), and the PMI Spring Symposium 2013. Jeff also has appeared at Agile Development West, Better Software West, Agile Processes and Tools, SEPG Europe (Spain), and the International Conference on Software Quality (ICSQ). He is an author and thought leader in software development, teaming, Performance Innovation, CMMI, Performance Improvement, and Agile Methods. For more information about Jeff, go to About Jeff Dalton.
Julie Calfin is a popular conference speaker and recognized expert and author in the areas of Organizational Change Management and Performance Improvement. Her work with OCM, CMMI, Agile, and Organizational Design spans multiple industries, including Automotive, Aerospace, Electronics and Human Resources. For more information about Julie, go to About Julie Calfin.
Tim Zeller, J.D.
Tim Zeller brings a broad range of valuable experience to his presentations on Agile Transformation. He is a ScrumMaster, ISO Lead Auditor, Labor Relations Attorney and CMMI Process Improvement Specialist with deep experience in the health-care sector as well as in State and Federal Government. For more information about Tim, go to About Tim Zeller.
Ross Timmerman is a Senior Consultant with Broadsword. With more than 18 years in the automotive industry as an electronics engineering design and management professional, Ross has developed extensive experience with embedded hardware and software design, project management, process improvement and electronics manufacturing. For more information about Ross, go to About Ross Timmerman.
Most Requested Topics
- Twelve Questions Great Companies Answer Every Day (Keynote)
- Agile Resiliency: Scaling Agile so that it Thrives and Survives (Keynote)
- Process Innovation at the Speed of Life (Keynote)
- “Everything You Need to Know: CMMI!”
- “Everything You Need to Know: Agile Transformation!”
- “Everything You Need to Know: CMMI for Extra-Small Companies!”
- “Everything You Need to Know: Multi-Model Improvement!”
- Value-based Engineering: How to Transform Corporate Values into High-Quality Software Products
- Organizational Change Management: The key differentiator for sustainable process improvement
Below are excerpts from recent conference presentations about high performing companies, process and performance innovation, agile, CMMI and other leading frameworks and methodologies.
Contact Broadsword for information about booking speakers.
Recent Keynote Presentations
- Keynote Speaker at International Software and Engineering Conference in Lima, Peru
- Keynote Speaker at PMI Great Lakes 2013 Symposium
- Keynote Speaker at PMI Chicagoland 2015 Symposium
- Keynote Speaker at the 2014 QUEST Conference and Expo
- Keynote Speaker at the SEPG 2014: The CMMI Conference
- Keynote Speaker at the CMMI Global Congress 2015