CMMI And Agile Training
Want to learn how to use the CMMI and Agile to make software and engineering performance even better?
Broadsword’s award-winning training offerings are unique to the industry. We offer many of the CMMI Institute Authorized courses including “Introduction to CMMI,” “CMMI Maturity Level Two for Practitioners,” and “SCAMPI Appraisal Team Training.” But that’s just the beginning.
We offer a host of training, mentoring, and webinar programs customized to meet your specific needs. Some are the very same courses you might take at the CMMI Institute, and many more, like our “Agile Scrum Learning Experience, are Broadsword originals.
The SEI even awarded us the “SEI Member Award for Outstanding Representative” for our work in helping others learn about the CMMI and agile.
Scrum+CMMI Learning Experience
Trying to figure out how to make Scrum and CMMI work together?
Not getting the results from Scrum you were hoping for?
Broadsword’s “Scrum+CMMI Learning Experience” is a unique and collaborative 2-day intensive workshop that gives you hands-on and practical experience using Scrum, and making Scrum better with the CMMI. Learn more.
Our Training offerings include:
- Scrum + CMMI Learning Experience
- Agile Scrum Learning Experience
- CMMI Executive Briefing
- Introduction to CMMI v1.3*
- CMMI Upgrade to v1.3*
- CMMI ML2 for Practitioners*
- CMMI ML3 for Practitioners*
- SCAMPI Appraisal Team Training*
- Facilitation Skills
- Structured Brainstorming using MindMaps
- AgileCMMI Training
- Introduction to Scrum
- Agile Estimation Techniques
- Traditional Estimating Techniques
- Customized Process Area Training
- CMMI v1.3: All you need to know!
- Agile+CMMI: Driving Radical Change
- Process Implementation Boot Camp
- The Secrets of SCAMPI Appraisals
- Appraisal Prep Boot Camp
*CMMI Institute Authorized Courses
Contact Broadsword to learn more about our learning solutions.
Join us at one of our live CMMI training events or on one of our online Webinar events.
Here is the upcoming schedule:
Click here for more information and to register: Webinar Replay