Agile Leadership Experience – Knoxville
August 17 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Don’t miss Broadsword’s AGILE LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE for Agile Leaders!
This one-day hands-on experiential workshop for current and future Agile Leaders is taking place in Knoxville, TN on August 17th, 2017.
SELECT EARLY-BIRD TICKET – SAVE $50 through July 1!
FINALLY! A class for Agile Leaders!
During this workshop you’ll focus on the Agile Values, Ceremonies, and Techniques required to build Agile Capability, and will learn to use the Agile Performance Holarchy as your guide.
Current and future leaders will learn to use Agile to build capability, and will experience every Agile ceremony and technique in order to understand how they affect product and service delivery.
Included in this workshop:
– One-day experiential training class with all class materials
– A copy of “The Elements of Scrum” by Chris Sims and Hillary Johnson
– A copy of the Agile Performance Holarchy – a Model for Building Organizational Agile Capability
– Course binder
– Breakfast and lunch on class day
– Class completion certificate
SELECT EARLY-BIRD TICKET – SAVE $50 through July 1st!
We hope you’ll join us for a day of learning and fun in Knoxville, TN
For more information contact Broadsword at email@example.com
Broadsword | www.broadswordsolutions.com | 248-341-3367