So far, hundreds of State government employees have participated in the Agile Scrum Workshop.
It’s YOUR Turn
- Is your State Information Technology organization experiencing difficulty delivering successful projects to your agency business customers?
- Have you considered training your teams in a new way of solving business problems – with Agile?
- Are you hoping to preserve your investment in existing Program Management methods and tools while becoming more Agile?
Broadsword’s State Government Agile Training instructors and coaches have successfully helped Technology organizations in State Government integrate Scrum, a framework based on Agile values, with existing delivery methodologies, establishing an Agile, yet disciplined and predictable approach to projects and programs.
What’s In It For Your Team?
- Learn to perform as Scrum Masters, Scrum Product Owners, and Team Members
- Learn how to implement Agile ceremonies like the daily standup, sprint planning, retrospective, sprint demo, planning poker, and more
- Gain new skills and learn cutting-edge techniques
- Learn how to think and be agile, and how to maintain your agility
- Build more trust and collaboration with your agency customers
- Lower your stress and retain your best
Here’s what some of our clients are saying:
We had other vendors who weren’t willing to listen to the challenges that we felt we had. Broadsword was able to listen to our main concerns and provide some tailored training to accommodate that. Broadsword helped us be able to say, ‘We can do this.’ ” – Director, Michigan Department of Technology, Management and Budget
To learn more about the State of Michigan’s challenges, and how they were addressed by Agile Training from Broadsword, download the “Success Story.”
And when you’re ready to talk about alternatives that will help you be more Agile, while retaining your investment in existing delivery methods and tools, contact us.
Upcoming Agile Training
There are no upcoming events at this time.