Broadsword provides a full range of solutions to help you become – and remain – a great company. With recognized thought leadership and an unsurpassed understanding of the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), Broadsword offers SCAMPI appraisals, CMMI training and CMMI consulting.
- Benchmark and SCAMPI Appraisals – Broadsword makes appraisals easier for you. We’re an CMMI Institute/ISACA Partner licensed to perform all types of Appraisals for CMMI. Learn more.
- CMMI Training – Broadsword offers many of the CMMI Institute Authorized courses including “Foundations of Capability,” “Building Development Excellence,” and “Building Service Excellence.” But that’s just the beginning. We offer more than twenty training, mentoring, and webinar classes customized to meet your specific needs.
- agileCMMI – Broadsword’s unique approach applies an incremental and iterative methodology designed to help build processes and deploy them in a structured environment. Broadsword helps you work incrementally to get what you really need: Greater clarity, better results and a faster journey toward continuous process improvement.
- CMMI Coaching – Broadsword’s team helps you do what you do, only better. With an unsurpassed depth and breadth of experience, they can help clarify strategic issues at the executive level, guide you in the design of your process architecture, and help you prepare for your CMMI appraisal. Learn more.
- CMMI NeXTSTEP – Designed specifically for the organization that holds a current CMMI v1.3 rating that needs to upgrade to CMMI V2.0. NeXTSTEP includes the solutions you need to successfully achieve their V2.0 Appraisal goals.
What is CMMI?
The Capability Maturity Model Integration, or CMMI, is a process model that clearly defines what an organization should do to promote behaviors that lead to improved performance. With five “Maturity Levels” or three “Capability Levels,” the CMMI defines the most important elements that are required to build great products, or deliver great services, and wraps them all up in a comprehensive model.
The CMMI also helps us identify and achieve measurable business goals, build better products, keep customers happier, and ensure that we are working as efficiently as possible.
For more information about CMMI, contact Broadsword.