CMMI and Agile Training
Learn how to use the CMMI and Agile to make software and engineering performance even better.
Whether you need training in CMMI v2.2 or 3.0 — or training to help you learn to integrate Agile into everything you do — we’re here to help.
Broadsword’s award-winning training offerings are unique to the industry. We offer many of the CMMI Institute Authorized courses including
- CMMI v2.2: Foundations of Capability and Building DEV Excellence
- CMMI v2.2 Foundations of Capability and Building SVC Excellence
- CMMI v3.0: Foundations of Capability and Building DEV Excellence (January 2024)
- CMMI v3.0: Foundations of Capability and Building SVC Excellence (January 2024)
- Benchmark Appraisal Team Training
We offer a host of training, mentoring, and webinar programs customized to meet your specific needs. Some are the very same courses you might take at the CMMI Institute, and many more, like our “Agile Scrum Learning Experience, are Broadsword originals.
CMMI Training – What to Expect
Whether you need training in CMMI v2.2 or CMMI v3.0, we’re here to help.
In the CMMI raining classes we’ll focus on practical and useful ways for you to adopt the CMMI to improve performance – from senior management all the way through to project teams.
In this class, you’ll learn everything about CMMI, how to get value from adopting it, and how to successfully complete a Benchmark Appraisal.
The CMMI class is a three-day learning event that we teach virtually, or in places like Washington, DC, Knoxville, Tennessee, San Diego, California, Detroit, Michigan, New York, NY, and many other cities around North America.
This class is recommended for software engineers, software developers, project managers, business analysts and line managers to learn how software project management works, and how to improve the performance of your software or engineering organization. It’s also a required class if you intend to participate on a CMMI appraisal team, or if you wish to become a CMMI Lead Appraiser
We hope to see you there!
Scrum+CMMI Learning Experience
Trying to figure out how to make Scrum and CMMI work together?
Not getting the results from Scrum you were hoping for?
Broadsword’s “Scrum+CMMI Learning Experience” is a unique and collaborative 2-day intensive workshop that gives you hands-on and practical experience using Scrum, and making Scrum better with the CMMI. Learn more.
Our Training offerings include:
- Scrum + CMMI Learning Experience
- Agile Scrum Learning Experience
- CMMI Executive Briefing
- Foundations of Capability*
- Building Development Excellence*
- Building Service Excellence*
- Appraisal Team Training*
- Facilitation Skills
- Structured Brainstorming using MindMaps
- AgileCMMI Training
- Introduction to Scrum
- Agile Estimation Techniques
- Traditional Estimating Techniques
- Customized Process Area Training
- Agile+CMMI: Driving Radical Change
- Process Implementation Boot Camp
- Appraisal Prep Boot Camp
*CMMI Institute Authorized Courses
Contact Broadsword to learn more about our learning solutions.
Join us at one of our live CMMI training events or on one of our online Webinar events.
Here is the upcoming schedule: