- This event has passed.
CMMI V2.0 Four-Pack in February. Pick one or more!
February 10 @ 8:30 am - February 14 @ 5:00 pm
CMMI V2.0 FOUR PACK! Sign up for ONE or MORE!
Foundations of Capability +
Building DEV Excellence +
SVC Excellence +
V2.0 Upgrade/Test Prep
ALL IN ONE WEEK!
This special edition of these CMMI® Institute certified courses will provide you with a deep understanding of the all-new CMMI V2.0, and how use this knowledge to improve performance, participate in a CMMI-based improvement program, and ace your upcoming appraisal. Take one or all of the classes during the week!
Step 1: Sign up for a bundled FOUNDATIONS OF CAPABILITY (Required)
Step 2: Sign up for one or more “EXCELLENCE” classed (DEV or SVC)
- Sign up for Building DEV Excellence if your are using CMMI Development
- Sign up for Building SVC Excellence if you are using CMMI Services
- Sign up for BOTH to get the full experience!
Step 3. Sign up for the Sign up to the “UPGRADE” class to upgrade your skills if you already have taken CMMI v1.3, or as an add-on for an in-depth CMMI Associate Exam prep!
Monday and Tuesday: Foundations of Capability
Wednesday: DEV Excellence
Thursday: SVC Excellence
Friday: CMMI 2.0 Upgrade/Test Prep
PMP? You can receive 35 PDUs towards your PMP Certification!
These classes will thrill you with a detailed overview of the new model architecture, practices areas and practices in CMMI V2.0, and the new Appraisal Method, presented in the form of games, exercises and passionate lectures. Not only will you understand — you’ll retain your knowledge in this high-speed learning environment.
You will learn about:
- Project Management
- Service Management
- Requirements Development
- Systems Design and Development
- Process Management
- CMMI Appraisals
- The new CMMI Viewer
- Transitioning from CMMI v1.3
- Agile content within CMMI V2.0
- And more!
Note: the new version of CMMI V2.0 uses an online format, so attendees of this class will need a laptop or tablet.
In addition to the CMMI Institute Authorized course material, Jeff Dalton will present exclusive course modules that have proven to be the highlight of the course, and are only offered by the Original CMMI Badass:
A copy of “The Secrets of Benchmarking Appraisals”
A copy of Broadsword’s CMMI v1.3-V2.0 Translator
A copy of Jeff’s new book: Great Big Agile: an OS for Agile Leaders (a $42 value)
What else is included with these courses?
- Bound copy of brand-new CMMI V2.0 Institute Authorized training materials
- Course completion certificate (s)
- Breakfast and lunch on all days
- 8-30 PDUs available for PMPs
- A 30-day license to the new CMMI Viewer
- Includes the all-new CMMI V2.0 CMMI Associate Certification Exam – right in class!
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 248.871.7772
For more information about us please visit: http://www.broadswordsolutions.com