- This event has passed.
CMMI V2.0 Training: Foundations of Capability + Building DEV Excellence – DC Area
October 16 @ 8:30 am - October 18 @ 5:00 pmUS1700
Foundations of Capability + Building DEV Excellence (CMMI Development V2.0)
These two courses provides a detailed overview of the new concepts contained within CMMI Development V2.0 and the new Appraisal Method, and will provide managers, systems engineers, software developers, project managers, and process professionals with an understanding of how to begin transitioning and using CMMI 2.0.
**These two classes are bundled and are the introductory CMMI Development V2.0 training. You must take both Foundations of Capability and Building DEV Excellence to complete your CMMI V2.0 course.
You’ll learn about:
- Project Management
- Requirements Development
- Systems Design and Development
- Process Management
- CMMI Appraisals
- And more!
When: October 16-18, 8:30am 4:30pm each day (1:00PM on Day 3)
Where: Highlight Technologies, Fairfax, VA
Cost: $1,500 (early bird)/$1,700
If you need to register using a Purchase Order please call 248.341.3367 or email us.
Bonus Content! You won’t get this from anyone else!
In addition to the CMMI Institute Authorized course material, your instructor will present a Broadsword exclusive course module:
- Broadsword’s CMMI v1.3 to V2.0 Translator!
What’s included with this course?
- Three day CMMI-DEV v2.0 CMMI Institute authorized course
- Bound copy of brand-new CMMI Development 2.0 Institute Authorized training materials
- Broadsword exclusive training materials
- Course completion certificate provided by the CMMI Institute
- Breakfast and lunch on all days
- A 30 day license to the CMMI V2.0 viewer with PDF
- A ticket to the CMMI Associate exam
- 21 PDUs from the PMI if you are a PMI Certified PM
If you have questions please email us or call us at 248.871.7772 and we would be happy to assist you.
See more information about us at Broadsword Solutions.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation within seven days will result in no refund of registration fees.