Everything You Need to Know About Integrating CMMI, ISO 9001 and A-SPICE
June 8 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
When the gap between management and engineering is widening …
The auto industry today is replete with internal rancor. While the multi-model approach seemed effective at the time it was introduced, ISO/TS, CMMI and Auto SPICE have been poorly integrated throughout North America, and as a result, management and engineering are acting like independent entities. Miscommunication leads to trust issues arising between the “ISO/TS side of the business” (management) and the “CMMI and Auto SPICE side of the business” (engineering). This mistrust leads to friction, which causes waste.
There are many reasons to pursue a Multi-Model Improvement approach to streamlining and strengthening the way you do business:
- You are tired of wasting effort by doubling your work – i.e., doing your work in one tool and reporting in another
- You are hampered by a widening gap between management and engineering
- You are struggling to improve requirements churn and volatility, meet schedule and budget, and perform the work you do every day
- You want better visibility
- You want to streamline reporting and eliminate duplication and overlap
- You want to retain top employees
- You want to have better quality products
- You want greater customer satisfaction
- You want to prevent losing business to competitors
Join us for the latest Webinar in our “Everything You NEED to Know!” Series: “Multi-Model Improvement.” Designed specifically for organizations that have a CMMI Maturity Level 2 or Level 3 rating and want the benefits of aligning CMMI, ISO/TS and Auto SPICE, “Multi-Model Improvement” gives you everything you NEED to get started!