- This event has passed.
Introduction to CMMI-DEV Training
February 1, 2016 @ 8:30 am - February 3, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
This three-day CMMI Institute course provides attendees with a detailed overview of the Capability Maturity Model Integration for Development (CMMI-DEV). This class will provide managers, systems engineers, software developers, project managers, and process professionals with an understanding of how to use the CMMI, a model that is the defacto standard and leading framework for organizational process improvement and service delivery.
You’ll learn about:
- Project Management
- Requirements Development
- Systems Design and Development
- Process Management
- CMMI Appraisals
- And more!
Your instructor is Jeff Dalton, a Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser, Certified CMMI Instructor, author, and consultant with years of real-world experience with the CMMI in all types of organizations. Jeff has taught this class to well over 1500 students and has received an aggregate satisfaction score of 4.97 out of 5 from his students.
Why do our our attendees come to this class?
“I felt like I was in an MBA class. Jeff not only covers the CMMI, but also the psychology and philosophy of managing rapid change.”
“Jeff really knows his stuff! He made the class interesting and practical, full of real-life tips for implementation and success.”
“A seasoned and entertaining instructor. Jeff knows how to keep it interesting even though some of the material is a little dry.”
“Not only does he demonstrate a mastery of CMMI, he focuses on real-life practical examples that helped me understand how to use it in the real world.”
When: February 1st, 2016 8:30am – February 3rd, 2016 5:00pm.
Where: Annapolis Junction, MD
Cost: $1300 (that’s more than 30% off!).
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Register for the class before January 1st, 2016 and receive $100 off your total cost.
If you need to register using a Purchase Order please call 248.341.3367 or email.
Bonus Content! You won’t get this from anyone else!
In addition to the CMMI Institute Authorized course material, your instructor will present a Broadsword exclusive course module. These modules have proven to be the highlight of the course and are only offered by Broadsword:
- The Secrets of SCAMPI Appraisals
- Agile Resiliency: Making Agile Stronger with CMMI
What’s included with this course?
- Three day CMMI-DEV v1.3 CMMI Institute authorized course
- CMMI Institute Authorized training materials
- Broadsword exclusive training materials
- Course completion certificate provided by the CMMI Institute
- A copy of CMMI: Guidelines for Process Integration and Product Improvement
- A copy of “The Elements of Scrum” by Chris Sims and Hillary Johnson (optional)
- Breakfast and lunch on all days
- Carnegie-Mellon University Continuing Education Units or 21 PDUs!
- CMMI v1.3 quick-reference card
- CMMI v1.3 Reference Poster
If you have questions please email us or call us at 248.871.7772 and we would be happy to assist you.
See more information about us at Broadsword Solutions.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation within seven days will result in no refund of registration fees.