CMMI V2.0 Training! – DC Area
August 19 @ 8:30 am - August 21 @ 2:00 pm
Foundations of Capability + Building DEV Excellence = CMMI 2.0 Training!
These courses give you a detailed overview of the new concepts contained within CMMI V2.0 and the new Appraisal Method, and will take place August 19-21, 2019.
Conducted as two separate classes, the two-day “Foundations of Capability” + the one-day “Building DEV Excellence,” this training will provide managers, systems engineers, software developers, project managers, and process professionals with an understanding of how to begin transitioning and using CMMI 2.0.
You’ll learn about:
- Project Management
- Requirements Development
- Systems Design and Development
- Process Management
- CMMI Appraisals
- And more!
When: August 19 8:30am – August 21 2019 2:00pm.
Where: Hilton Garden Inn in Fairfax, VA
Cost: $1500 (early bird)/$1700
If you need to register using a Purchase Order please call 248.341.3367 or email us.
Bonus Content! You won’t get this from anyone else!
In addition to the CMMI Institute Authorized course material, your instructor will present a Broadsword exclusive course module:
- Agile Resiliency: Making Agile Stronger with CMMI
What’s included with this course?
- Three day CMMI-DEV v2.0 CMMI Institute authorized course
- Bound copy of brand-new CMMI-DEV v2.0 Institute Authorized training materials
- Broadsword exclusive training materials
- Course completion certificate provided by the CMMI Institute
- A copy of CMMI: Guidelines for Process Integration and Product Improvement
- Breakfast and lunch on all days
- Carnegie-Mellon University Continuing Education Units or 21 PDUs!
If you have questions please email us or call us at 248.871.7772 and we would be happy to assist you.
See more information about us at Broadsword Solutions.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation within seven days will result in no refund of registration fees.
Broadsword Solutions Corp
Broadsword is a new kind of company that uses Agile methods to help your organization rapidly improve your software development performance and guide you towards achieving your business and performance goals. We are Agile coaches, instructors, CMMI Institute Certified CMMI Appraisers, CMMI Instructors, Scrum Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and consultants.