Conducted as an iterative, experiential workshop, attendees will get “hands-on” with the model and learn how to use it relevant examples, games, and demonstrations.
This course provide attendees with:
- A detailed overview of the new concepts and architecture contained within CMMI v2.0
- A review of the new appraisal method
- A 30-day license to the new CMMI v2.0 viewer
- A ticket to the CMMI v2.0 associate exam
- The pre-requisites you need to serve on a CMMI v2.0 Development Appraisal Team
- What to do when there are no Generic Practices!
- How to prepare for the new Benchmarking Appraisal
- Transitioning from CMMI v1.3
- Agile content within CMMI v2.0
- And more!
When: June 6 8:30am – 4:00pm
Where: Hilton Auburn Hills
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Register for the class before April 20th and receive $50 off your total cost.
If you have questions, or need to register using a Purchase Order, please call 248.871.7772 or email us. See more information about us at Broadsword Solutions. Cancellation within seven days will result in no refund of registration fees.