- This event has passed.
Introduction to CMMI-DEV v1.3 Training – San Diego
April 9 @ 8:30 am - April 11 @ 1:30 pm
Find Out What You’re Made of … Join the CMMI-DEV v1.3 Gang in San Diego!
This high-speed three-day CMMI® Institute course will teach you all about the Capability Maturity Model Integration for Development (CMMI-DEV).
You can receive 21 PDU’s towards your PMP Certification, while learning to be dangerously good at your work!
This three-day CMMI Institute course provides attendees with a detailed overview of the Capability Maturity Model Integration for Development (CMMI-DEV). This class will provide managers, systems engineers, software developers, project managers, and process professionals with an understanding of how to use the CMMI, a model that is the defacto standard and leading framework for organizational process improvement and service delivery.
You’ll learn about:
- Project Management
- Requirements Development
- Systems Design and Development
- Process Management
- CMMI Appraisals
- And more!
When: April 9 8:30am – April 11 2019 1:30pm.
Where: Innoflight in San Diego
Cost: $1300 (that’s more than 30% off!).
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Register for the class before March 1st and receive $100 off your total cost.
If you need to register using a Purchase Order please call 248.341.3367 or email us.
Bonus Content! You won’t get this from anyone else!
In addition to the CMMI Institute Authorized course material, your instructor will present a Broadsword exclusive course module. These modules have proven to be the highlight of the course and are only offered by Broadsword:
- The Secrets of SCAMPI Appraisals
- Agile Resiliency: Making Agile Stronger with CMMI
What’s included with this course?
- Three day CMMI-DEV v1.3 CMMI Institute authorized course
- CMMI Institute Authorized training materials
- Broadsword exclusive training materials
- Course completion certificate provided by the CMMI Institute
- A copy of CMMI: Guidelines for Process Integration and Product Improvement
- Breakfast and lunch on all days
- Carnegie-Mellon University Continuing Education Units or 21 PDUs!
- CMMI v1.3 quick-reference card
- CMMI v1.3 Reference Poster
If you have questions please email us or call us at 248.871.7772 and we would be happy to assist you.
See more information about us at Broadsword Solutions.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation within seven days will result in no refund of registration fees.