Our “Measurement Workshop” helps to drive out and solidify the Goals and Objectives that will lead you to be a great company, and rapidly produces the measures you will need to ensure that it is going to happen as planned. This two-day facilitated workshop teaches you about the “Goal-Question-Metric” (GQM) approach to measurement and jump-starts your metrics program in a way you never thought possible.
Broadsword’s Measurement Workshop is an interactive, two-day learning experience that builds an architecture and set of measurement specifications designed to provide operational information about your products and processes.
- Training in the fundamentals of product and process measurement
- Training in the use of “GQM,” or “Goal-Question-Metric,” a proven technique for building a metrics architecture
- An identification of business goals and objects
- Development of questions that your leadership team needs to get answers to
- Development of a set of fundamental measures and a specification for each
- Development of a measurement process to be deployed in your organization
- Development of training materials to be used by project managers, quality assurance, and other practitioners
To learn more about our Measurement Workshop, contact Broadsword.